Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CNG
Newcomer I

No CPE/Credits field can be entered for Courses and Seminars and Book, Magazine, Whitepaper

Trying to Submit CPE; however, I am not able to enter any CPE Credits ("Courses and Seminars") or nothing can be entered for "Enter Details"

CANNOT Put CPE credit on Course and Seminars.png

So does the "Book, Magazine, Whitepaper", see below screenshot:

CANNOT Put CPE credit on Books Magazine and white paper.png

All Other Categories are fine though, such as:

OK to input CPE screen.png

9 Replies
CNG
Newcomer I

FYI: After submitted, site will show:

Screen Shot 2020-02-24 at 11.58.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-24 at 11.48.44 AM.png

Active Transcript will show:

Screen Shot 2020-02-24 at 11.57.55 AM.png

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@CNG 

There are many known issues with the current CPE portal hence the reason it is being re-written.

In the meantime follow the steps outlined in this post I've linked below which uses known working options to submit any Group A CPEs:

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/CPE-not-getting-credited-automatically/m-p/21405#M4085

CNG
Newcomer I

@AlecTrevelyan 

Thanks for your response. I have submitted twice manually, and I followed the steps but problem is that where is the "field" to input or enter number of CPE or credits on the website??? 

Screen Shot 2020-02-24 at 5.23.44 PM.png

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

I've just checked myself and can see they have made some changes. "Education Courses and Seminars" is now "Courses and Seminars - Other", and as in your screenshot has nowhere to enter any details.

I was able to submit a test CPE by using the "Online webinars, podcasts and other online materials" option - this was the original "general" option, just be careful not to run into the known issue of entering overly long entries in the fields.

CNG
Newcomer I

Thanks for double checking.

This problem is on not just the "Courses and Seminars - Others" but also "Book, Magazine, Whitepaper" category, I have checked all others within "Education", they have fields for "Enter details" and "Credits"

So for work arounds, should I or people use the "Online webinars, podcasts and other online materials" to submit for Credits for "Courses and Seminars - Others" and "Book, Magazine, Whitepaper"?

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Yes, unless you can, or want to, wait for the new CPE portal which is due in the not too distant future.

I'm one of the people that will be beta testing it so hopefully we'll get all the bugs ironed out before it's released and that one will work properly!

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

The CPE portal issues should be resolved now. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any further difficulties uploading CPEs by either emailing membersupport@isc2.org or calling +1-866-331-ISC2(4722).

ISC2 Community Manager
CNG
Newcomer I

Thanks @AndreaMoore and @AlecTrevelyan ,

I have tested and submitted the CPEs again.  It works fine now!

You guys Rock!

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@CNG Awesome! Thanks for confirming and your patience while it was fixed. Thanks for being a member. Have a good day.

ISC2 Community Manager