cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
va
Newcomer II

Next Step for Approved Application Email

Hi I got a email saying that I needed to go the following link

Your application for CISSP has been reviewed and is now complete. lease check www.isc2.org/dashboard to review your certification status

But when I click on the link it does not open.

Please advise on next steps

Thanks

vishu

16 Replies
Shannon
Community Champion

@va, try to sign in from https://www.isc2.org/ and navigate to dashboard from there --- assuming you've signed in before without any issues, it should work fine...

But if it's the 1st time you have to log in, one of the moderators here might be able to assist you. 

(@Kaity or @amandavanceISC2, please do the needful)

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
va
Newcomer II

Not sure if its a browser issue. Tried safari, chrome & IE but the Dashboard tab does not open. Do others have the same navigation issue?

Thanks

vishu

Kaity
Community Manager

Are you going to www.isc2.org first? Can you try that and then click "Sign In" in the top right? 

va
Newcomer II

Yes. Did the following

1- Clicked directly on the link & signed in. The Dashboard tab does not render the details in the tab

2- I cleared my cookies, history & went to www.isc2.org. Signed in. Went to My profile .. the profile tab opens. I tried to navigate to the Dashboard tab, it does not render

3. I tried using a different browser, Chrome, IE  - same result.

Basically, the Dashboard tab does not render for me to see. what is inside the tab. The other 2 tabs on the window, profile & preferences work just fine. 

Kaity
Community Manager

Ah, ok - it may be a single sign-on issue then. Can you PM me your candidate ID #? I can put in a ticket to get this corrected. I apologize for the issue.
va
Newcomer II

I am able to see additional tabs but when I click to pay the fee I get the following error page

Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 4.28.25 PM.png

Shannon
Community Champion

@va, apparently you're experiencing a SSO error when trying to pay the AMFs, which a lot of others also have also gone through.

(Don't take my word for it --- do a search on the community for ' SSO AMF')

It  appears to be related to your account, so as @Kaity asked, send her your member ID by PM here, and she'll have their teams do the needful.

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
Kaity
Community Manager

I'm working with @va - hope to solve things soon!

JohnB2
Newcomer I

I have the same situation as @va do. Can you accept to do this?