Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spiderjedi
Newcomer I

New CISSP as of 7/11/19 - No Certificate Yet?

Hello, I received my CISSP designation as of 7/11/19 (passed exam in May). I've still not received my official certificate in the mail, and just want to check to see if there is anything else that needs to be done on my end to receive it?

Thanks!

11 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

I'll check on that for you!
spiderjedi
Newcomer I

Thanks!
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Yeah, I've been waiting for my ISSMP certificate package for nearly 10 weeks now Smiley Frustrated

mitsoo
Newcomer I

@spiderjedi 

I am also a new member and received the HardCopy Certificate after a gap of 2 months.

If you have received the soft copy/downloaded...then need not worry as it will be on its way.

You would cherish the wait once its in your hand, as it is well designed personalised Kit and a wonderful accomplishment for keeps!

Thanks and Regards,

Sumit

mganga2k
Newcomer I

I passed the cissp in may and designation 7/9 as you and my hardcopy cert came yesterday! Yes, it felt really good finding it in the mail 😄
Yours should be just around the corner too - a little more patience do it.
spiderjedi
Newcomer I

Update! I received my packet yesterday. Thanks for your help!

mikeciaburri
Newcomer I

I also got awarded CISSP on 7/11/19 and I still dont have my hard copy certificate as of 9/27/19. Hopefully soon but its getting frustrating waiting the full "up to 12 weeks" to receive it!
Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @mikeciaburri - the mailing can take several weeks (after the printing is completed). I've sent your info to my colleague who oversees the process though, just to make sure you've made it to the queue already. 

If there's an issue, I'll PM you! 

Kaity
Community Manager

I can confirm your certificate was printed! It's just a matter of delivery time at this point. Hopefully soon!