Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lwhite
Newcomer III

Membership Dues

I am seeing 2 membership dues, one for 2019 $85 and one for 2020 $85 under my profile.

Do I need to pay both now?  Last year I recall only seeing one $85 fee.

Thank you!

6 Replies
Shannon
Community Champion

The email that came from (ISC)2 announcing AMF and policy changes included this statement : -

Starting January 23, 2019, members have until June 30, 2019 to pay any outstanding AMFs and the option to pay ahead for the remainder of their three-year membership cycle at the current rate for their certification.

Assuming your cycle started last year, I suppose you're getting the option to pay the AMF for this year & next year in advance, at the rate of 85 USD.

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
amandavanceISC2

@Lwhite Thank you for your inquiry. Shannon is correct in his statement regarding the updated AMF policy. If you would like me to look into your account and confirm exactly which years those payments are going to, please feel free to email me at avance@isc2.org.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

Daniel-Nash1
Newcomer III

Question of mine - I paid for 3 years and my due date shows 2021 (I would think it would be 2022) - how does that figure????

amandavanceISC2

@Daniel-Nash1 It really depends on your cycle dates. Please send me an email from your primary email address and include your member ID and the question and I will look into your account and provide some information.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

Daniel-Nash1
Newcomer III

Hello,

Member id is dnash62, cycle is July 1 and Member number is 303840.
Member since June 5, 2018.

I paid the maximum up front of 3 years - which, by my count, I should not
need to pay dues until July, 2022.

ISC2 indicates: Your Membership Fee after the transition will be $125 due
on Jul 01, 2021

--
Daniel Nash
507-250-5591 (mobile)
amandavanceISC2

@Daniel-Nash1 The dashboard is correct. Since your three-year cycle runs from July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2021, and AMFs will now be due at the beginning of each cycle year, your next AMF of $125.00 will be due on July 1, 2021. To confirm, I do see you paid all three AMFs for the current three-year cycle. 

If we were still on the same AMF policy as before, we billed in arrears, so your AMF wouldn't have been due until June 30, 2022; however, since the updated policy, it is now due upfront instead of at the end of each year.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

(avance@isc2.org I apologize I forgot to include this in my previous comment)