Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
walteis
Viewer III

Member support email/phone calls never returned

I've put a couple customer service requests in, one by email and one by phone.  Neither were responded to beyond the initial "we'll get back to you in 3 business days" email.  That was 7 days ago.

The issue is that I'm at the end of my initial three year cycle, all AMFs paid and CPEs done, and the expiry date on my certification still shows the end of this month.  Is there something else I need to do?  I'm not finding anything of much help on the website related to this type of issue.

Thanks. 

3 Replies
amandavanceISC2

@walteis Thank you for reaching out to us and I apologize for the inconvenience. As long as you have met your three-year CPE and AMF requirements, your certification will renew on the first business day following the expiration date (November 1, 2018). On that date, you will receive a confirmation email with your new cycle dates and a new certificate will be mailed shortly after.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

I've never tried calling them and haven't emailed for a while, but they've been having a few issues recently so may be running a bit behind. If I want to speak with support I find the "support chat" feature on the member home page to be the best option. (If you can't see this option it means it isn't being offered at the time.)

That being said, you won't see any changes on the member home page related to your renewal until a day or two after your certification expiry date, at which point, assuming everything is fine, the details will change to reflect your new cycle. You should also receive an email confirmation at that point too.

walteis
Viewer III

Thanks Amanda!