Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Manually Added CPEs Not Appearing

Has anyone tried to manually add any CPEs over the weekend?

I added some yesterday, but then they haven't appeared in the CPE portal or the Active Transcript in the usual time frame.

They're not showing that they've been flagged for audit or that they're "pending", so right now it's like they've just disappeared into the ether!

13 Replies
Omar1970
Viewer II

This is happening again this weekend. trying to add 3 CPEs manually and are not appearing. 

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @Omar1970 - do you still need assistance? 

Omar1970
Viewer II

Hi Katie,
Thanks for reaching out, I was having that issue since Sunday November 24th then it worked fine on Monday November 25 th morning, so i left it be then tried again this morning and 4 CPEs did not even show up after i entered them so i gave up then i tried few minuted ago and was able to enter Two CPEs and working on the third. It’s rather sporadic. I appreciate the help on this. My worry is if existing ones start disappearing. Thanks Katie.
--
Omar A. Itani, BBA., MSc.,CISSP,CCSP,PCIP,ISA,CEH,TOGAF
www.linkedin.com/in/omaritani

Sent from Outlook for iOS

Kaity
Community Manager

That is a fair concern @Omar1970. I would recommend screenshotting what is in there now to save. If you have issues submitting CPEs again, please feel free to email membersupport@isc2.org with the information and they can assist.