cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheH0ff
Viewer II

Login problems

Greetings

I'm getting pretty desperate. I've basically had login problems since this summer, it first started with my MFA getting lost but that got solved after a few weeks of waiting for support. This time it's a bit more serious. Since more than a month I cannot reset my password anymore and none of my old ones are working. I get an error message on the password reset page saying I have to contact support and when they do answer, which is roughly once a week, they cannot offer any help or insight into whats wrong. I had to register another account just to post this message.

At the moment I'm missing out on the election, member magazine and not to mention ability to register my CPEs. God knows if I'm also suspended which wouldn't suprize me. Has anyone had the same problem? I mean, any other service not able to allow their users to log in wouldn't be in business for long.

Regards

Fredrik

2 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@amandavanceISC2 

@Kaity 

@Jarred_LeFebvre 

I think this member is in need of your help!

Jarred_LeFebvre
Community Manager

@TheH0ff 

We apologize for the issues you're experiencing. Please private message me your member ID or primary email address. We will forward to Member Services for assistance. 

@AlecTrevelyan Thanks for tagging us.