Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srionline23
Newcomer II

JTA Survey CPEs

I took the JTA survery for CISSP on Mar 3, 2020. The 5 CPEs did not automatically update. I submitted a 'Request Assistance' on Mar 11 2020 to have someone look into it. But have received no response and the CPEs did not update as well. Any help is appreciated. 

10 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

Hello! It says on the survey to please allow up to 30 days. We will not be starting the process until the survey closes (March 31), since the CPEs will be managed similar to how a conference would be managed with a group of thousands participating in the same activity. 

Thank you. 

Rossva
Contributor I

Hi Kaity, I also the same query which you also kindly replied to. However for clarity the survey didn’t say either wait 30 days or until the survey closes end of March. It does actually say ‘up to 5 business days’... at least it did when I took it and presumably same for OP here. That’s why a few of us are raising this...

Kaity
Community Manager

Can you tell me where it says 5 days? I see the first page of the survey saying up to 30 - see screenshot. 

Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 4.12.37 PM.png

Rossva
Contributor I

OK - i took in on 03/03 and i'm real sure it said 5 days when you finished it... so on the last page. Maybe it's been changed - maybe i imagined it (sorry if the latter is the case!) Thanks for the clarification anyway

Rossva
Contributor I

Has anyone received these CPEs yet - I haven't...

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @Rossva - we're working on it! I promise you'll get them. Your patience is greatly appreciated. 

Shannon
Community Champion

In my case, the 5 CPEs were automatically credited on 31 March. 

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
Kaity
Community Manager

We finished processing the credits earlier this month. If you don't have them yet and took the survey, please contact membersupport@isc2.org as it is likely an issue of the ID # you entered after completing the survey. 

Thanks everyone for your participation! 

KYauchzee
Newcomer I

I still don't have my credits for the JTA survey and I sent a support request (last week) and haven't heard back yet.  I noticed the last update date on my detailed CPE transcript is listed at 4/6.  

Did everyone else see theirs?

[Post-entry edit]  I now have them.   Thank you!