Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amitcs03
Newcomer I

Issues with PearsonVue account

Hi...I'm a certified CISSP and looking for some help and guidance here. PearsonVue has placed a restriction on my account due to some unknown reason because of which I'm unable to login and schedule my CCSP exam. I have been trying to follow up with their customer service but it sucks as there has been no response on my issues despite repeated follow ups.

Did anyone faced a similar issue? Any idea who I could reach out to for escalation. I know that this may not be the right forum for this issue but just trying my luck here.

Any help is really appreciated.

4 Replies
mtheo
ISC2 Team

@amitcs03 Thank you for posting and sorry to learn of an issue when trying to schedule a CCSP exam. From your account, we see that you were being assisted by a representative in our APAC office, for which your case was re-opened, as we reached out to Pearson, on your behalf, to gain an understanding and get their assistance with your situation. Please reach back out to our representative in our APAC office for follow-up on this matter.
amitcs03
Newcomer I

Thank you so much. I'll reach out to the support executive again!!

Appreciate your help.

amitcs03
Newcomer I

@mtheo As you asked, I did reach out ot the consultant but did not receive any acknowledgement or response that the issue is being looked upon. Do you suggest waiting further? It has been almost 15 days since I first reported this issue to Pearson.

I need to sit for the CCSP exam at the earliest as it ciritcal for my job. If this is not resolved in the next few days, can I go ahead and create another profile on PearsonVue?

Please advise and assist accordingly.

mtheo
ISC2 Team

Apologies for the delay in a response. I personally responded to your email just now.