cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marcin
Newcomer I

Issue with CISSP re-certification

Hi team,
I'm aware of all ongoing issue and need to admit that I'm fed up with lack of any response from the support team. My CISSP certification was not updated (2016-2019 cycle) and the CPEs are not reflected properly. Writing emails to support is like throwing into a black hole.

Is there anyone who can assist me with solving up this issue and when I can expect my certification data to be updated. My member ID #108312.

Seriously, going through this is a nightmare.

Regards,
Marcin

4 Replies
wimremes
Contributor III

@Marcin wrote:

Hi team,
I'm aware of all ongoing issue and need to admit that I'm fed up with lack of any response from the support team. My CISSP certification was not updated (2016-2019 cycle) and the CPEs are not reflected properly. Writing emails to support is like throwing into a black hole.

Is there anyone who can assist me with solving up this issue and when I can expect my certification data to be updated. My member ID #108312.

Regards,
Marcin

Honestly, I don't think there is anything anybody can do and the system is completely out of control. For reference, I am not at any kind of risk for decertification but I've had a CPE (fully documented) pending for almost 2 months now. No movement. It indicates that either they no longer have any way to manage the backend or they are so overwhelmed by the fallout from the AMF changes that literally nothing happens any more on that side of member management. Definitely zero automation in the process. 

By now, they could've onboarded an outside callcenter to deal with standard queries and dedicate the experienced resources to resolve the problems. 

Sic semper tyrannis.
dcontesti
Community Champion

@Marcin wrote:

Hi team,

Regards,
Marcin

Marcin,

I suggest that you send a private message to @Kaity or @amandavanceISC2 or even @Jarred_LeFebvre as they work in Member services and can potentially assist you with this issue.

Hope this helps with your issue.

d

Marcin
Newcomer I

Thanks will try to contact them directly.

Regards,
Marcin

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @Marcin! I've sent your account information to the manager of our support team and hope to have someone reaching out to you today. Apologies for the delay on our end!