Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clopez
Newcomer I

Invalid ID message

Hi, when I try to pay my AMF through the credit card link, a pink box appears stating "Invalid ID:", also, when I send my card data to pay, another box appears stating: "Declined: 15005 - This transaction cannot be processed", can you help me with this problem?.

7 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

Please contact Member Support directly for assistance with your ID # and they can assist you. You can call or email, whichever you prefer

https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us#accordion-ec0be5accd8a4a36a5dbbcd3adb5307b

clopez
Newcomer I

Thank you for your reply. I've sent the email to member support, what's the estimated service level to obtain an answer?.

clopez
Newcomer I

Hi, last friday january 24th I've sent an email to member support in order to help me with the "Invalid ID message", but until now (January 30th) I haven't get an answer, please, somebody could help me?. My payment date it's January 30th.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@clopez I've sent a message to member support to reach out to you to help. 

ISC2 Community Manager
omassoni
Viewer III

Hello,

I get the same message with one more error at page load : "Invalid ID".

Cheers,

Olivier

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @omassoni - I've given your information to a colleague in our Member Support team. They'll be in touch directly. 

clopez
Newcomer I

Hi Andrea, thank you for your reply, finally today I could made the payment with my credit card, but now, I'm worried because the past January 30th was the deadline to pay my AMF, can you tell me if there would be any problem with that?