cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wentzwu
Newcomer III

ISSAP and ISSMP Certificate Packages Not Received

Dear ISC2 Support Team,

I passed the ISSAP and ISSMP exams last November but didn't receive the certificate package yet.

I wrote and called to (ISC)² Asia-Pacific without any response or being redirected to the voicemail. 

What should I do to solve my problem?

Thanks for your attention!

Regards,

Wentz Wu

Best regards,
Wentz Wu, CISSP-ISSMP,ISSEP,ISSAP/CCSP/CSSLP
https://WentzWu.com
9 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

Hello Wentz! I will get with our Member Support team to add your certificate to our next set of shipments. I apologize for the issue. Thank you for being a member!
wentzwu
Newcomer III

Thank you very much for your immediate support!

Best regards,
Wentz Wu, CISSP-ISSMP,ISSEP,ISSAP/CCSP/CSSLP
https://WentzWu.com
Kaity
Community Manager

Hello! Winnie, from our APAC office, has emailed to confirm your address. Can you please reply to her and she will get the process started?
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@Kaity 

Hi Kaity,

It's been over 8 weeks since I received my ISSMP endorsement approval email. I know the certificate package can take up to 12 weeks, but can you check my ISSMP package is en route please?

There's a space on my bookshelf ready and waiting for it:

5-certs.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Kaity
Community Manager

I'm checking with my colleague who oversees the printing/shipping of certificates. I'll let you know when I hear back!
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

After 12 weeks of (semi) patiently waiting for my ISSMP certificate package to arrive... it never arrived.

Why does ISC2 have such an issue with shipping certificate packages for concentrations?

You'd think they'd be extra keen to celebrate the people that choose to spend the extra time, effort and money to earn their advanced certifications, but clearly not.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

My ISSMP certificate package finally arrived today!

Thank you @Kaity!

issmp-cert-edited.png

Kaity
Community Manager

@AlecTrevelyan wrote:

My ISSMP certificate package finally arrived today!

Thank you @Kaity!

issmp-cert-edited.png

I would give this post 100 kudos if I could 🙂

CISSP-Surf
Newcomer II

Greetings Kaity Eagle,

You look like the best help and angel community person for this sort of inquiry. It's been almost a year now, I've called, email, and just haven't flew down to Florida quite yet for the same topic. Would you be able to help me in a similar fashion, as you did for Wentz, and get with Member Support team to add my CISSP certificate to the next available set of shipments? Pretty please and thank you in advance!