Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dreastans
Newcomer III

ISC2 CPE submission for previous webinars

My question is whether we are able to submit CPE credit for previous webinar submissions of interest?  I didn't attend the original webinar so CPE credit wouldn't be automatic.  I am interested in reviewing past webinars regardless, but would like to be able to submit them for CPE credit.  Thank you*

---
Andrea Stansbury- CISSP
4 Replies
WolfgangLey
Newcomer I

Hi, automatic CPE submission will also be done for viewing saved previous webinars, i.e. there is no difference between viewing the original webinar or the saved webinar. The requirement for both options (live or saved) is to view at least 45 minutes. Attending the live session has the advantage to be able to raise your own questions while the recorded sessions will only include the Q&A of the participants. Bye, Wolfgang.
dreastans
Newcomer III

Thanks. I assume that it’s tracked by your login? Appreciate the information.

---
Andrea Stansbury- CISSP
WolfgangLey
Newcomer I

The saved webinars are streamed by https://www.brighttalk.com/ and you will need to create an account there. While creating the account you will be able to provide your ISC2 member number which is then used for the automatic CPE submission. And just from my own experience: providing the ISC2 number is a one time action during account creation and there is no option to view or edit this number in the profile. Automatic CPE submissions will still work though. Be sure to wait a few days before checking.
dreastans
Newcomer III

Thanks again. I did register with my member number.

---
Andrea Stansbury- CISSP