Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MuhammadTanvir
Newcomer I

I can't view CISSP endorsement status on Dashboard

Hi, This morning I have received email from ISC2 confirming endorsement completion. However, when I check the dashboard I don't see cissp certification status. I am only shown basic profile and preference tabs with no cissp  status.

"

Congratulations! Your application for CISSP has been reviewed and is now complete. Please check www.isc2.org/dashboard to review your certification status.

Sincerely,
(ISC)² Endorsement Services"
20 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

@fontainej Do you still need assistance? If so, please PM me your details

fontainej
Newcomer I

I am still not able to see my status.  My ID is 760611. 

thanks

Jamie Fontaine

Kaity
Community Manager

Your status is not going to show up on your dashboard. You'll get an email when your endorsement application review has been completed. I can check with the team to see if they have an estimate when it might be done, but it won't be a guarantee. The timeline is typically 4-6 weeks.  

fontainej
Newcomer I

Thanks for the reply.  It's been just over 4 weeks, so I'll give it a couple more weeks.

Thanks again.

Kaity
Community Manager

You should be hearing from us next week @fontainej - thanks!

Ehab_badawi
Viewer

I have the same issue, I received the congratulations email but not able to see the status or pay the AMF

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @Ehab_badawi - I've shared your information with our Member Support team. They'll be in touch directly with an update when one is available. 

Alex_Berman
Viewer II

I have the same issue, I received the congratulations email but not able to see the endorsement status or pay the AMF. Can you help me please?
mtheo
ISC2 Team

@Alex_Berman
Thank you for posting your query about your endorsement status and paying your AMF. Please note that to better assist you with the details regarding your specific account, please contact Memeber Support membersupport@isc2.org or via phone +1-866-331-ISC2(4722), Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET.
JorgeCedenoEC
Viewer II

Same issue here with the CISSP.

(ISC)² Member ID 1134483