Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wchen035
Newcomer I

How to submit CPE for completing a MindEdge course?

HI,

i have recently completed and passed a MindEdge course "Access Control and Identity Management Scenarios". Here is the link https://www.isc2.org/Training/MindEdge#

I have attached the certificate of completion, which shows a total of 5 Group A CPEs awarded. I followed the steps according to this link: https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/How-Where-to-enter-for-CPE-for-completing-an-online-cla...

However, under the section  "Select 'no' to event sponsored by (ISC)² (even if it was, always select no)"
, i got the message "Have you fulfilled a CPE offered by (ISC)2?" instead.
I selected no. I am not sure if i selected correctly.
After which i submitted the CPEs, my member dashboard says i still have 60 CPEs remaining. Where are the 5 CPEs which i submitted?

Can anyone please advise on how to submit these CPEs for online courses the right way? It is very confusing.
thank you. 
thank you.
4 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Hi @wchen035,

It sounds like you submitted the CPEs correctly.

However, they don't show in the member dashboard immediately after they are submitted and accepted, but they should appear after a few hours - there is a message telling you this if I remember correctly.

If you go back into the CPE portal you should see them listed there in one of three statuses:

1. "Pending" which means they haven't been submitted fully yet so you need to complete the submission.
  2. "Audit" which means they've been flagged for audit and you will be contacted to provide additional detail.
  3. "Accepted" which means they have been added to your record - use the "View" and/or "Active Transcript" buttons to see the accepted CPEs.

EDIT: updated to make the statuses more clear.

amandavanceISC2

@wchen035 Thank you for your post. The steps you took are the correct steps; however, the only other reason they wouldn't show up (outside of the three statuses @AlecTrevelyan mentioned) would be due to the date range you selected. If the date was outside of your cycle, it won't apply. Please feel free to email me directly at avance@isc2.org and I will look into your account. Please email from your primary on file and include your member ID number.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

wchen035
Newcomer I

I have managed to resolved this issue from a support. Its all well now.

thanks each of you for your help

amandavanceISC2

@wchen035 Can you please confirm if you see the CPEs in your account yet? To confirm, you did submit them properly by checking ‘no’.

Best Regards,
Amanda