Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Just_a_guy
Newcomer I

How to re-login to Pearson Vue?

I completed the cybersecurity training and want to take the exam.  I made a Pearson Vue account about a week ago to check the dates of the exam.  Now I would like to login the Pearson Vue again but do not see how.  If I go to https://www.isc2.org/Register-for-Exam, click the green "Register for Exam" link, I am just redirected to a registration form that I already filled out.  If I try to resubmit that registration form, I just get an error message saying my email is already on file.

I have sent several emails about this in the past week but nobody has replied.  I have tried to call customer service but nobody answers.  I tried the online chat feature on the ISC2 home page but someone kept closing my conversation without answering me.  

What do I do?  Is this slow response and lack of customer service to be expected at ISC2?  

15 Replies
Viewer

Hi Andrea,

I managed by registering, by submitting the form again, and it took me to my Pearsonvue profile which showed me my already booked exam. I clicked on my booked exam and was able to reschedule. 

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@akp1010 wrote:

Hello,

I wanted to reschedule my CISSP exam planned, but cannot do that as self service anymore.. This is highly frustrating user experience. I am sure there will some valid reasons to change the process, but it seems we need to rethink. Please suggest detailed steps on how to reschedule an exam.

@akp1010 

To reschedule or cancel your exam appointment, you must contact Pearson VUE:

• Online at least 48 hours prior to your exam or
  • By phone at least 24 hours before your exam
    Americas: 877-863-0386
    Asia – Pacific: +60-383-191-085 (8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. AEST)
    EMEA: +44-161-855-7455

For information and support regarding sitting for an exam, accommodations, exam results, endorsement applications and more, please contact ExamAdministration@isc2.org
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
+1-866-331-ISC2(4722)
+1-727-785-0189
Please review our Exam Help Center to see if your question can be answered here: https://www.isc2.org/Exams

ISC2 Community Manager
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Bozukpusula 

@Bozukpusula wrote:

Hello,

There is a limit of 40 characters in the address line. So I can't enter my full address. Since I don't want to open a separate topic, I wanted to report it here.

Hello, thank you for this information. The team is working on fixing this. In the meantime, please send an email to examadministration@isc2.org for assistance in setting up your account and exam.

ISC2 Community Manager
SSMA
Viewer

the same ISC2 credentials don't work to sign in to pearsonvue's website.

I want to reschedule but cannot.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@SSMA wrote:

the same ISC2 credentials don't work to sign in to pearsonvue's website.

I want to reschedule but cannot.

@SSMA please email examadministration@isc2.org for further assistance with your account. 

ISC2 Community Manager
snstafford
Viewer

Hi Andrea! I'm having a similar problem to the other users in this thread where I am unable to sign into my Pearson VUE account to review my CC exam appointment details. I don't seem to be able to find a direct login page for Pearson VUE on their site or on the ISC2 site--only the registration page that I used to sign up with my ISC2 email address and schedule my exam in the first place.

Can you provide a link to a direct login page for the Pearson VUE site for ISC2 members who have already created their account? Thanks for your help.