Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShinichiSanuki
Newcomer III

How to check the results of the magazine quiz

Is there a way to check the results after taking the exam like the Certificate list of the previous system?

--
Shinichi Sanuki, CISSP
2 Replies
Shannon
Community Champion

I'd recently contacted member support regarding this; my enquiry went like this: -

'...For the CPEs, I've used Infosec Magazines quizzes; this can be verified by checking my transcripts. Initially, the certificates for these could be obtained from BlueSky Broadcast, but this is no longer the case. While I can easily access the magazines & the quizzes online, I require to download my certificates for the quizzes I already cleared...'

The reply I received went like this: -

'...Please note that we have left from BlueSky platform, therefore, the InfoSecurity Magazine is not able to proceeded as like before. As you shared the screenshot, the CPEs will be uploaded in 15 business days. In case you still cannot see the CPEs by then, please submit your CPEs manually...'

It also provided directions on how to submit the CPEs, but said nothing about accessing the results on the site. (To be on the safe side, I usually grab a screenshot of the result after I actually take a quiz.)

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
ShinichiSanuki
Newcomer III

Hi, Shannon

It 's exactly the answer I wanted to know.
Thank you for your kindness.

The old system might have been better.

--
Shinichi Sanuki, CISSP