Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Admarnelson
Newcomer III

How many time need to wait to have ISC2 in my Country

I'm from Angola and I'm waiting already ISC2 to have in my country. can someone explain what the professional need to do for that?or what kind of licence or requirement need?
we have many certifications company and training here and our internet system provides is not bad more so i cannot understand what the problem with this company.

13 Replies
Admarnelson
Newcomer III

@amandavanceISC2 I talk to those Pearson Vue in my country. officially we have 3, so they we in Angola have every company like eccouncil, ISACA, microsoft, cisco and so on. All companies that provide exams, training, and certifications, only ISC2 we don't have. So which requeriment ISC2 is?

The Pearson Vue said the problem is in ISC2.
now i'm asking again to review your requirements please. I want so much this certifications and be a member ISC2. 
I'm no ready to spend additional cost (traveling) to get a exam ISC2. I want more then 2 certifications

please see my problem

amandavanceISC2

@Admarnelson Unfortunately, those centers will need to talk to their higher ups who are in charge of getting new organizations added to the exams provided. There is a tab on www.pearsonvue.com/isc2 that may be helpful to them about becoming a center, and other information (I understand they are already a center, but there may be information on how to request to deliver ISC2 exams). 

If the centers are not approved to deliver ISC2 exams, the candidate will need to travel to the next closest center, which unfortunately can be in another country. 

Amanda

Admarnelson
Newcomer III

what kind of aprove need? I just want understand it all

amandavanceISC2

That is something the center will need to discuss with Pearson VUE themselves. As mentioned previously, to have a center approved to administer ISC2 exams, they have to meet a lot of security standards which are needed to protect the integrity of the exams. Unfortunately, I do not have any further information as the center will need to discuss with Pearson VUE.

Amanda