Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pillaiarun
Newcomer I

How can Member Claim Discount on Material

Hi How do member claim discount for study materials. On ISC2 Member site there are discount code however where doesn't state where we can apply. It has a link to view books which doesn't allow to apply discount code shared. Any guidance will be of great help !! Regards, Arun
16 Replies
mittalnarinder
Viewer II

Still the new discount code is not working

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Which region are you in?

I believe the new code has only been updated on the North American or US specific member discounts page - the one I get access to (EMEA / UK) still shows the old expired code.

However, I was given the new code by @amandavanceISC2 so perhaps she will be good enough to give you the new code too?

EDIT: I can confirm the new code does work on the CRC Press website.

amandavanceISC2

@mittalnarinder or @AlecTrevelyan can either of you please send me a screenshot of what your member benefit page shows? I am working to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance 

avance@isc2.org

amandavanceISC2

@mittalnarinder & @AlecTrevelyan, I spoke with the web team and they are working on fixing this right now. Please disregard my previous post. You should see the updated code by the end of the day today.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Hi @amandavanceISC2 - I don't know what time zone you're in so not sure what you mean by the end of the day, but it's past 11pm where I am and the old code is still showing:

old-discount-code.png

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@amandavanceISC2 - Hi Amanda - just to confirm, there's still been no update to the code I can see - I even logged in using incognito mode to remove any question of cache issues:

still-old-discount-code.png

amandavanceISC2

@AlecTrevelyan I apologize, I had to submit a new ticket to have this updated. I do not have an exact ETA right now, but it should be updated very soon.

Best Regards,

Amanda