Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pillaiarun
Newcomer I

How can Member Claim Discount on Material

Hi How do member claim discount for study materials. On ISC2 Member site there are discount code however where doesn't state where we can apply. It has a link to view books which doesn't allow to apply discount code shared. Any guidance will be of great help !! Regards, Arun
16 Replies
amandavanceISC2

Hello Arun,

The discount code screen has been moved on the Wiley website. Once you add the book to your shopping cart, you will be required to fill in the billing/shipping information. On the last checkout screen, you will find the box to enter the discount code. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at avance@isc2.org.

Best, 

Amanda Vance

Pillaiarun
Newcomer I

Hi Amanda, Thanks for the response. Only the TandFIndia.com/https://www.crcpress.com site has ISSAP CBK book. I have placed order from India location, will keep you posted once the order is received. The Wiley site sells only CISSP and CCSP books, rest of the books listed as per ISC2 site is not available for sale. Thanks & Regards, Arun
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@amandavanceISC2 

Hi Amanda - I was just looking at the cost of a CBK book on the CRC Press website and have seen the 30% member discount code doesn't work. I receive the error message: "The discount code was not recognized or has already expired." The member benefits page says the code should be valid through to December 31st 2019.

https://www.isc2.org/Member-Resources/Member-Benefits

Also, just as an FYI... The 50% discount code for books from the Wiley site says it's valid through to December 31st 2018 so this has already expired.

amandavanceISC2

@AlecTrevelyan Thank you for letting me know. I will get this information updated shortly. To confirm, members receive a 50% discount. I will have CRC look into this and make the updates.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@amandavanceISC2 

Hi Amanda,

Any update on this please?

I checked on the CRC Press website looking to purchase the CSSLP CBK with the discount but the code is still not working.

amandavanceISC2

Hi @AlecTrevelyan I apologize, we are still working with CRC to get the new code. It should be up shortly.

Best Regards,

Amanda

AHurk
Newcomer I

thanks, I didn't realize there was a discount possible. Good to read of all the befits that are included with the membership.

buffguytv
Viewer II

its been over a month since this issue was brought forward. What is taking so long? I would like to use my benefits as well to purchase learning material, but am having issues using the discount code...

Corey Reedy
amandavanceISC2

All,

To confirm, the new discount code has been posted to the Member Benefit page.

Best Regards,

Amanda