Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CISSP593811
Viewer

Having Issues Paying My Maintenance Fee

I'm having problems paying my maintenance fee as I'm getting the Salesforce single sign-on error.

I've called and left multiple messages and even opened a trouble ticket.

How do I get their attention to resolve this issue?

Maybe someone responsible will see this message and resolve my issue?

Anyone else having problems?????

14 Replies
dave254
Viewer

Me too.
sunnyajmera
Viewer

i had same issue, i see my transaction as approved but i wasn't redirect to any page. also, if i refresh the page, it's asking for the payment again.

jmzamarripa1
Viewer

I am having the same issues.

I keep getting the below error when I click on Pay with My Card from the Member Profile – Maintenance Fee – Checkout – Pay with Card option.

ERROR: Salesforce Single-Sign-On Error We can’t log you in because of an issue with single sign-on.  Contact your Salesforce admin for help.

I have already sent e-mails to: 
membersupport@isc2.org, and
communications@isc2.org. 

Received e-mail back that stated, "Thank you for contacting (ISC)² Member and Candidate Services. Your inquiry is important to us. It has been logged and routed to a member of the (ISC)² team to assist you within two business days.

Your (ISC)² Member Services Team"

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@jmzamarripa1 @CISSP593811 @sunnyajmera @dave254 

If you have not done so already, please contact Member Support Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
+1-866-331-ISC2(4722)
+1-727-785-0189
membersupport@isc2.org
or reach out to your local office: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us

ISC2 Community Manager
wreyor
Viewer II

I'm also having issues

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@wreyor Please contact member support and give them your member number so that they can fix your account. 

ISC2 Community Manager
wreyor
Viewer II

Thank you - I've submitted a request to member support earlier this morning with my member number.

best,

Bill

Atika
Newcomer I

also have issue,

I sent email to EMEA and also Called them but no response. Today is last day to pay maintence fee.

mtheo
ISC2 Team

@Atika
Thank you for posting about your experience with the paying your annual maintenance fee. From your account, we can see that earlier on June 1st, a message was sent to the email address on your account, to provide you with an update on this matter. If you are continuing to experience the same obstacle when paying your annual maintenance fee, please contact Member Support again, membersupportemea@isc2.org or via phone +44 (0)203-960-7800, United Kingdom
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. GMT.