cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amaf75
Newcomer II

Has been a full week since Provisionally passed, nothing from ISC2

Hello,

I have prov passed last Friday 2/26, The letter stated it may take 2-5 days, I have also emailed member services a few times. They have been completely silent. What is going on? The lack of communication is baffling. 

It seems like the CISSP_OP may have overwhelmed ISC2, which is understandable, but any communication would be great. 

41 Replies
tonyshiver
Contributor II

@amaf75  Our team is trying to respond to everyone in a timely and fair manner. If you haven’t been contacted already please let me know.

Tony Shiver

Manager, Member Services

For questions or issues related to candidate/member services, please contact: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us.
oladoyin
Viewer II

Hello everyone,

I recently passed the CISSP exam and still waiting for the golden email from ISC2 after " 2 business days and 5 business days."

I am still waiting for the official email from ISC2, how can I go about this?

alimushala
Viewer

I am also waiting for the same
val2rhyme
Newcomer I

I am in the same boat too. Please help.. I passed on 02/27/2021

amaf75
Newcomer II

@tonyshiver HI Tony,

Thanks for you response, I received a very generic email statement from member services. But when I called today they stated that with the  CISSP_OP exam , they are having issues from Pearsonvue, but when I called Pearsonvue they said the results were sent.  There is an entire thread of people who have not received the official "passed " email from ISC2 for the CISSP_OP exam. It was assumed the OP exam would be treated like every other exam. Can you please respond with the real reason why we have not received our official emails? It is very stressful, having studied for months and paid the fee to be left in the dark. 

tonyshiver
Contributor II

Typically it does take just a few days for (ISC)2 to receive exam results from Pearson Vue.  However, there are times when it takes longer.  Please refer to https://www.isc2.org/Exams/After-Your-Exam for more information:

Receiving Your Results
(ISC)² conducts a thorough statistical and psychometric analysis of the score data to establish the pass/fail score before releasing scores. We need a minimum number of test takers before this analysis can be completed.

Depending on the volume of test takers for a given test, there may be times when scores are delayed for approximately six to eight weeks to complete this critical process.

We appreciate your patience during this process.  Once it's complete, you'll hear from us.

Thanks,
Tony Shiver

Manager, Member Services

For questions or issues related to candidate/member services, please contact: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us.
amaf75
Newcomer II

I see, thanks for the response. I appreciate it. 

jeg208
Newcomer II

Thanks for the reply.  From my research, it was historically allowed to indicate you "provisionally" passed to potential employers during this time.  However, I am not certain that this is the case for us that have a provisional pass for the OP exam.  This was just the Pearson "provisional" pass, not the ISC2 "provisional" pass which is an official pass but lacking endorsement.

Any clarification around that during this time?

User101
Viewer III

Hi Team,

I provisionally passed CISSP_OP on Feb 24 and I haven't received an email, I gather that it is going to be taking a while. My question is since it is going to take a while, is there any way to start the endorsement process now because that is going to take a while as well and in the mean time how to/ can I indicate that I've provisionally passed the test.

Looking forward to any input.

Thanks in Advance.