Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newcomer I

Forgot to add second domain to endorsement application

I submitted my endorsement application for the CISSP, but it has not been processed yet, and I just realized today that I forgot to add a second domain (Security Architecture and Engineering - Apply Cryptography) for my current job.

Whom do I contact so I can amend my application? I hope it will not get rejected. Will I have to resubmit a new application if it does because of this error? I only listed one domain (Software Development Security), instead of two.

2 Replies

Re: Forgot to add second domain to endorsement application

@bpdelacruz  Thank you for reaching out. Please email programs@isc2.org with your request to add information to your endorsement application.

Best Regards,
Amanda Vance

Community Champion

Re: Forgot to add second domain to endorsement application

Best advice is to contact Member Support and alert them to your oversight.

@bpdelacruz wrote:

I submitted my endorsement application for the CISSP, but it has not been processed yet, and I just realized today that I forgot to add a second domain (Security Architecture and Engineering - Apply Cryptography) for my current job.

Whom do I contact so I can amend my application? I hope it will not get rejected. Will I have to resubmit a new application if it does because of this error? I only listed one domain (Software Development Security), instead of two.