Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bpdelacruz
Newcomer III

Forgot to add second domain to endorsement application

I submitted my endorsement application for the CISSP, but it has not been processed yet, and I just realized today that I forgot to add a second domain (Security Architecture and Engineering - Apply Cryptography) for my current job.

Whom do I contact so I can amend my application? I hope it will not get rejected. Will I have to resubmit a new application if it does because of this error? I only listed one domain (Software Development Security), instead of two.

2 Replies
amandavanceISC2

@bpdelacruz  Thank you for reaching out. Please email programs@isc2.org with your request to add information to your endorsement application.

Best Regards,
Amanda Vance

dcontesti
Community Champion

Best advice is to contact Member Support and alert them to your oversight.

@bpdelacruz wrote:

I submitted my endorsement application for the CISSP, but it has not been processed yet, and I just realized today that I forgot to add a second domain (Security Architecture and Engineering - Apply Cryptography) for my current job.

Whom do I contact so I can amend my application? I hope it will not get rejected. Will I have to resubmit a new application if it does because of this error? I only listed one domain (Software Development Security), instead of two.