Facing error while submitting CPE for InfoSecurity Quiz
On 17th April I cleared InfoSecurity quiz for March/April 2019 magazine. It's been more than 5 business days since then. When i try to submit my CPE point, it doesn't get uploaded. Here is the steps i take:
1. Enter begin & end date as 17 April 2019
2. Select 'YES' in option 'Have you fulfilled a CPE offered by ISC2'.
3. Select 'Submitted on behalf' in 'CPE type' option.
4. Select ISC2 infosecurity magazine as my option.
5. Then i provide name & CPE points and browse to the certificate stored on my computer and click 'upload attachment'. It gets uploaded too.
6. When i click final confirmation checkmark and click 'Request assistance', nothing happens and the circle just keeps moving. The request never gets submitted. Tried from different systems.
Attaching the screenshot for your reference. Please help.
@Shannon I apologize for my delayed response but you are correct, the error is coming from checking 'yes' to the event being sponsored by (ISC)². This is still being worked on, so you will continue to have to check 'no' to that question in order to submit CPEs.