On 17th April I cleared InfoSecurity quiz for March/April 2019 magazine. It's been more than 5 business days since then. When i try to submit my CPE point, it doesn't get uploaded. Here is the steps i take:
1. Enter begin & end date as 17 April 2019
2. Select 'YES' in option 'Have you fulfilled a CPE offered by ISC2'.
3. Select 'Submitted on behalf' in 'CPE type' option.
4. Select ISC2 infosecurity magazine as my option.
5. Then i provide name & CPE points and browse to the certificate stored on my computer and click 'upload attachment'. It gets uploaded too.
6. When i click final confirmation checkmark and click 'Request assistance', nothing happens and the circle just keeps moving. The request never gets submitted. Tried from different systems.
Attaching the screenshot for your reference. Please help.
It's a bit weird that you have to use your own judgement to decide whether or not what you have completed is elibigle for CPEs --- but you can't rely on that or the documented procedure to submit the CPEs.
If you read this post, you'll see that when submitting CPEs that are offered from (ISC)2, you had to state that they weren't. (Effectively, for point 2 you'd have had to select 'no')
@amandavanceISC2, has this been corrected? So far I've been having such CPEs added automatically, but should I have to add them manually, I want to be sure.
@VinayRathee, in your case, they're to be added automatically, so you needn't have to decide if they are eligible. Anyways, before you add them, download & retain the quiz certificate for good measure. (For that, you'll have to login to your BlueSkyBroadcast account, and navigate to the certificates section under your profile.)
Should you ever end up getting audited, it's always best to have proof for any CPEs you added manually.
Follow the steps in this link to add CPEs manually:
I am sorry you are having difficulties submitting the CPE credits for the magazine. We will be happy to assist you with the submission, can you please contact Member Services directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
@Shannon Thank you for this useful advice..I am collecting completion certificates for my every CPE activity in case I am audited.
For new folks, it is very confusing. With time, I shall gain more insights and disturb you less
You're welcome @VinayRathee!
There are a few known issues with the new CPE portal that are being worked through. Until everything is 100% fully functional, as a workaround to the issues, just follow the steps in the link I posted if you need to manually submit Group A CPEs.
Once everything is fully functional you can then just follow the steps in the official documentation.