cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VinayRathee
Newcomer I

Facing error while submitting CPE for InfoSecurity Quiz

Hi Team,

On 17th April I cleared InfoSecurity quiz for March/April 2019 magazine. It's been more than 5 business days since then. When i try to submit my CPE point, it doesn't get uploaded. Here is the steps i take:

1. Enter begin & end date as 17 April 2019

2. Select 'YES' in option 'Have you fulfilled a CPE offered by ISC2'.

3. Select 'Submitted on behalf' in 'CPE type' option.

4. Select ISC2 infosecurity magazine as my option.

5. Then i provide name & CPE points and browse to the certificate stored on my computer and click 'upload attachment'. It gets uploaded too.

6. When i click final confirmation checkmark and click 'Request assistance', nothing happens and the circle just keeps moving. The request never gets submitted. Tried from different systems.

Attaching the screenshot for your reference. Please help.ISC2 Error.JPG

11 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

@SamanthaO_isc2  can you pass to the right team?

Thanks

Shannon
Community Champion

It's a bit weird that you have to use your own judgement to decide whether or not what you have completed is elibigle for CPEs --- but you can't rely on that or the documented procedure to submit the CPEs.

If you read this post, you'll see that when submitting CPEs that are offered from (ISC)2, you had to state that they weren't. (Effectively, for point 2 you'd have had to select 'no')

@amandavanceISC2, has this been corrected? So far I've been having such CPEs added automatically, but should I have to add them manually, I want to be sure.

@VinayRathee, in your case, they're to be added automatically, so you needn't have to decide if they are eligible. Anyways, before you add them, download & retain the quiz certificate for good measure. (For that, you'll have to login to your BlueSkyBroadcast account, and navigate to the certificates section under your profile.)

Should you ever end up getting audited, it's always best to have proof for any CPEs you added manually.

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Caridad

Hello Vinay,

I am sorry you are having difficulties submitting the CPE credits for the magazine. We will be happy to assist you with the submission, can you please contact Member Services directly at membersupport@isc2.org.

Thank you.

dcontesti
Community Champion

Thanks Caridad 

Woman LOL

Caridad

You are most welcome.

VinayRathee
Newcomer I

Thank you all respected members @Caridad @dcontesti @AlecTrevelyan @Shannon 

For new folks, it is very confusing. With time, I shall gain more insights and disturb you less 🙂

VinayRathee
Newcomer I

@Shannon Thank you for this useful advice..I am collecting completion certificates for my every CPE activity in case I am audited.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@VinayRathee wrote:

Thank you all respected members @Caridad @dcontesti @AlecTrevelyan @Shannon 

For new folks, it is very confusing. With time, I shall gain more insights and disturb you less 🙂

You're welcome @VinayRathee!

There are a few known issues with the new CPE portal that are being worked through. Until everything is 100% fully functional, as a workaround to the issues, just follow the steps in the link I posted if you need to manually submit Group A CPEs.

Once everything is fully functional you can then just follow the steps in the official documentation.