Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Erroneous Member Profile Warning

I see the current member portal maintenance work is going well...

The screenshot below is what I currently see when clicking on "my profile" within the member portal.

Just to clarify, my AMFs are fully paid up through to 2021, and the CPEs for all of my certifications are up to date.

Thankfully, the verification tool still shows the correct information, so I'm assuming this error will go away once the maintenance work is complete so won't contact support yet, but it was quite disconcerting to see this big red warning flash up!

erroneous-portal-warning.png

26 Replies
amandavanceISC2

@dcontesti Hi Diana! I will be happy to reach out to you via phone to get this taken care of for you. Please look out for an email from Beth and respond with a good number to call you on.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

rslade
Influencer II

> dcontesti (Community Champion) posted a new reply in Member Support

> And you got through?  I have called numerous times and keep getting a message,
> that they are busy and will return my call.....so I wait.  

Your call is important to us. Please do not hang up. By staying on the line you occupy a port on the switchboard and help ensure that other callers will simply get a busy signal ...

Other posts: https://community.isc2.org/t5/forums/recentpostspage/user-id/1324864413

This message may or may not be governed by the terms of
http://www.noticebored.com/html/cisspforumfaq.html#Friday or
https://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/1468
finkboner
Viewer II

I have the same issue.  I have left multiple messages and filled out the form twice.  The phones end up putting me to voicemail eventually.  I have no choice other than to leave a message.

The tab shows maintenance and this is the message I get:

Important Notice

Your (ISC)² certification and member account are currently suspended. Please contact the Member Services team online by filling out the reinstatement form here or by calling or emailing your regional team below to reinstate your certification, reactivate your account and regain access to your (ISC)² member benefits.(ISC)² 

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@finkboner 

I'm sorry to see you're having the same issue as me, but perversely happy to see it's not just me - if it's more widespread than just me that gives me hope it will be fixed more quickly.

Just curious to know your circumstances... My current theory is this is affecting people who are fully paid up for all years of their current cycle. Does that description fit your situation?

@amandavanceISC2 

Hi Amanda - any idea when we can expect to see this specific issue that results in the "account suspended" message resolved? Also, any idea on how widespread this is? Finally, can I just check this won't affect my impending ISSMP endorsement application please?

amandavanceISC2

@finkboner Please email me directly and I can assist you. 

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Thankfully, I logged onto the member portal this morning to find the "account suspended" error gone!

I also found my ISSMP seems to have been approved although I've not received the official email yet, and the "awarded" date for the cert shown in my profile is Dec 31, 9999 - the dates for all my other certs are now correct.

Strangely, the ISSMP badge has also shown up on here although still no sign of the ISSAP one?!

I can still only see two of my certs on the main dashboard, but that's a minor issue.

All in all things are slowly getting better with my account!

Scottmage
Newcomer I

Amanda, you are awesome!

Got the Awarded date corrected, now just need to get rid of that pesky Maintenance Fee past due notice & my new certificate and I will be good for a while. I spoke to Megan on the phone today and when they finish processing my renewal then those two items will be fixed. This is my first renewal so I was unsure of what to expect. My experience is with other organizations that process your renewal when you have paid and completed your Continuing Education requirement. If you finish early, they just add it to your current cycle. I didn't realize until I spoke to Megan that ISC2 the cycle is static regardless of when you finish your requirements.