Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Erroneous Member Profile Warning

I see the current member portal maintenance work is going well...

The screenshot below is what I currently see when clicking on "my profile" within the member portal.

Just to clarify, my AMFs are fully paid up through to 2021, and the CPEs for all of my certifications are up to date.

Thankfully, the verification tool still shows the correct information, so I'm assuming this error will go away once the maintenance work is complete so won't contact support yet, but it was quite disconcerting to see this big red warning flash up!

erroneous-portal-warning.png

26 Replies
denbesten
Community Champion

FWIW, I do not get that message.  I do still the "Maintenance Notice", as expected. Either something was fixed over the past 10 hours or it is an account specific issue.  

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Thanks for the feedback @denbesten.

I see the maintenance message when I initially login, but if I then click to view my profile or my preferences I see that warning.

Just checked and it's still the same.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's account specific as I have a few of those issues, but I won't worry about it unless it's still doing it on Monday.

Shannon
Community Champion

I too had no such issues when I tried accessing my profile and other sections of the site yesterday, so perhaps it is account specific.

(Then again, given the amazing site design, we shouldn't be surprised if there are suddenly loads of others experiencing this.)

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Thanks @Shannon.

I'll confirm on Monday, but it's looking like it's account specific - I'm seeing some other strange issues too now.

AppDefects
Community Champion

@AlecTrevelyan wrote:

I see the current member portal maintenance work is going well...

Unbelievable. Is that how we roll an upgrade out to production?

denbesten
Community Champion

@denbesten and @Shannon each have one cert and are reporting no problems.  @AlecTrevelyan and @dcontesti both have multiple certs and are getting errors.  I wonder if there is a correlation?

AppDefects
Community Champion

@denbesten wrote:

@denbesten and @Shannon each have one cert and are reporting no problems.  @AlecTrevelyan and @dcontesti both have multiple certs and are getting errors.  I wonder if there is a relationship?

I have multiple certifications and the site is working like a charm for me 🙂 Happy Friday!

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

I just checked my account again and I get the error immediately on the dashboard now - at least the maintenance message is gone!

I clicked on the link to complete the reinstatement form, filled it in and sent it off. I also called my local ISC2 number shown on the warning and spoke to someone who said their systems are down and advised I call back on Monday!

Who could have guessed this maintenance work was going to turn into another shambles?!

Other weird stuff I get:

• I only see 2 of my 4 certifications on the dashboard - I can scroll the window up and down and see these behind the warning
  • On my profile page I see all 4 certifications but they all have the "awarded" date set as December 31st, 9999 - you can see an example of this in the screenshot I posted yesterday

As I mentioned before, the verification tool shows everything correctly, and the CPE portal seems fine, so I'll forget about it until Monday now.

dcontesti
Community Champion

Ah but did you let one lapse?