Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamierc
Viewer II

Endorsement complete

Hi all. I'm pleased to say that after 6 weeks, I've had an email to say that endorsement is complete, and to check my dashboard. Except that checking my dashboard does nothing. Looks like a webpage tries to load on CPE, flashes up quickly then disappears. Anyone else had similar problems?

I presume I'm now a CISSP but would be nice to be able to see!
5 Replies
SamanthaO_isc2
ISC2 Former Staff

Hello @jamierc

I would like to look into this further for you. Can you please send me an email to community@isc2.org from the primary email address on your account and your member ID? 

Thank you, 

Samantha O'Connor
(ISC)² Online Community Manager
jamierc
Viewer II

Samantha - thanks. Seems to be working now. I think it just took some time from when the official email was sent to be reflected in the ISC member portal.
Cheong
Viewer II

Hi Samantha

I had the same problem, I received an congratulations email said application has been approved. But after login to dashboard (https://www.isc2.org/dashboard) for next steps, the dashboard was same as before.

Can you please also help me to check it? Thanks.

SamanthaO_isc2
ISC2 Former Staff

Hello @Cheong

I would be happy to look into this for you. Can you either send me a message here or email me directly at community@isc2.org with your primary email address and member ID for verification, please?  Once I have this information I can look into this further for you. 

Best, 

Samantha O'Connor
(ISC)² Online Community Manager
Cheong
Viewer II

Hi @SamanthaO_isc2 

It seems like not update and any improvement. May I know when will it fixed? Thanks.