Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IguevaraCis
Newcomer I

Endorsement application Approved CISSP without response

My endorsement application has been approved last week but I am still in Associate CISSP Certification Status.

Do I have to do additional things to change this status?. I need update status for employed jobs please. Thanks.
7 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Can you post a screenshot of the email you received saying you've been awarded the CISSP please? (Feel free to redact any personal details.)

IguevaraCis
Newcomer I

Yes sure. 

IguevaraCis_0-1671026942395.png

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Thanks and congratulations!

As you are currently an Associate, you would have paid $50 AMF already.

When you go to the member portal and to the payment section, do you see the prompt to pay the remaining $75 to make up the full member AMF of $125?

If not, I'd recommend calling Member Services:

https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us

IguevaraCis
Newcomer I

Thanks. No, I don't see any button to pay the difference of the indicated amount. I'm in Chile and I can't call customer service. What else could I do to move forward with the process?
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Maybe try one of the other contact options, or the Support Chat function on the member portal?

Failing those things, perhaps @AndreaMoore can ask one of her colleagues to assist?

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@IguevaraCis I see two emails were sent to you on November 11th which included instructions on how to complete the endorsement process and pay the AMF. Do you still have that email with the subject line "CISSP Examination Results", it has links to click, etc. 

Let me know if you still need assistance. 

ISC2 Community Manager
IguevaraCis
Newcomer I

Hello Andrea, thank you very much for your answer.

Indeed I am aware that I must make the AMF but when entering my account in the AMF option the payment that I must make is not reflected.

Fortunately I was able to contact myself by phone and I already made the payment of the difference that was missing to complete the 125 USD of the AMF, tomorrow the update should be reflected.

Thank you very much for all the help provided.