Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wlackey2
Newcomer II

Endorsement - How Long Before Processing Begins?

Hello,

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered elsewhere. I took and passed the CISSP exam in early August, and submitted my endorsement application information shortly thereafter. It's been three weeks now, and my endorsement status still reads "Your application has been received but processing by (ISC)2 has not yet started."

Am I being impatient or is there cause for concern here? Thanks in advance!

5 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @wlackey2 - no reason for concern. The status of your endorsement application doesn't update once you submit it (except to for audits) until it's been completed. We're running around 5-6 weeks right now, so you should hear from us in a few weeks. 

I hope this helps!

wlackey2
Newcomer II

Thanks @Kaity - this does help. I appreciate your quick response!

navzen2000
Newcomer II

@wlackey2: Endorsement submitted: Aug 2

Endorsement aprroved : Sep 6

Expected wait: 5~6 weeks

But membership not yet complete due to broken payment process 😞

LinkWhiteman
Newcomer I

@Kaity riding on the trail below.

I am also in the same situation and i want to clarify if there is a need for my to pay AMF before my endorsement can be process? 

Looking forward to your reply.

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello everyone! 

Endorsement is the next step after passing your exam. Once your application has been approved, then you can pay your first AMF and your membership will begin. 

We don't have you pay your AMF until after endorsement, because if you don't have the necessary experience at that time, you'll become an Associate of (ISC)², and that is a lower cost annually. 

I hope this helps! 

Also, if you're not able to pay due to an SSO issue, be sure you have emailed MemberSupport@isc2.org for assistance. That's something they can fix with our IT team.