cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ejazr
Viewer II

Endorsement Application submission error after passing exam

Hi 

I have been unable to submit my endorsement application since I got confirmation of CISSP exam pass on June 22.

I keep getting the error:

You must resolve the following error before you can continue:

* You must have passed the certification exam within the last 9 months. Contact ISC2 member services at membersupport@isc2.org for additional information

I have emailed membersupport multiple times but no response. How do I get my endorsement application submitted?

7 Replies
dhughes20
Viewer

For what's it worth...I'm having the exact same issue.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

If it's been days since receiving the email telling you to go through the endorsement process and you're still seeing this error, it's very likely to do with the email address you registered with Pearson VUE being different to the one you're trying to use on the ISC2 member portal.

I have no idea why people think these wouldn't need to match?

Regardless of the cause, you'll need member support to resolve your issue. Keep calling them until they answer as emailing or leaving a voicemail takes weeks to get a response. Alternatively, try calling out their tardiness on Twitter.

Andrei_Gogiu
Viewer

I'm having the same issue. I can confirm that the email address used at Pearson is different from the one in my ISC2 account. 

What is the solution here?

Thank you

@amandavanceISC2 

@Caridad 

@SamanthaO_isc2 

tonyshiver
Contributor II

@Andrei_Gogiu If you haven't already, please contact Member Services and one of our Member Support Coordinators will work with you to resolve this issue.

http://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us

Tony Shiver

Manager, Member Services

For questions or issues related to candidate/member services, please contact: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us.
WilcoK
Viewer II

I'm having this issue right now. It been 2 weeks since I passed the CSSLP exam. I sent an email to the address indicated on the graduation confirmation, but nobody is answering.

I used my private e-mail address months ago when I started out studying, then recently used my business email address for the pearson vue registration. But I am unable to change my primary email address now on the ISC account.

Regards, Wilco.

WilcoK
Viewer II

Quick update: I called up the ISC2 EMEA customer support. They were so kind to help me with this and will get back to me within a few days.
tobinub2
Viewer

I had the same problem and it was because my email address was different. Good catch. Thanks.