Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Digital Certificate

@zaryab Thank you for your inquiry. @AlecTrevelyan is correct, this is because you are newly endorsed and your cycle start date has not began. I will assume that means your cycle start date is February 1, 2019. On that day, you will be able to download the digital certificate. 

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

Newcomer I

Amanda,

Thanks for explaining the blank Certification.  I have a related question:  What dates will we see on our Certificate?  Will it be the Cycle start/end dates or the Award date/Cycle end date?

Jim Van Sickler

@jvansickler You will see the date you were awarded the certification and then your three-year cycle expiration date. Once your cycle ends, a new certificate will be mailed with an updated expiration date.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

Newcomer I

Amanda,

Thanks for the quick response!  So, for the following scenario:

Date CISSP Awarded:  15 Jan 2019

Cycle Start Date:           01 Feb 2019

Cycle End Date:            31 Jan 2022

First Date Certificate can be printed:  01 Feb 2019

Dates Listed on Certificate:

Award Date           (15 Jan 2019)

Cycle End Date    (31 Jan 2022)

Is this correct?  If so, can you post the scenario as a FAQ item?  I bet it would save you a bunch of time not having to answer the same question again and again...

V/R,

Jim Van Sickler

Jim,

Yes, that is the correct information that will appear on the certificate in your case. Thank you for your suggestion in adding this to the FAQs, I have sent this to management.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance