Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Damyen
Newcomer II

Digital Certificate Availability

I achieved a HCISPP certification on December 13, but the digital certificate is not yet available for download. Is the endorsement backlog also affecting the processing of digital certificates?

10 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Congrats on passing the HCISSP exam, Damyen!

However, you are not actually certified until you are endorsed, hence your certificate is not available until that process has been completed.

The last I heard the endorsement queue was running at 8 weeks and 4 or 5 days, so, given it seems to increase by a day or two with each week that goes by, I'd say the queue is running at around 9 weeks now!

Damyen
Newcomer II

Forgive me, my original message was not clear. I have already gone through the endorsement process and ISC2 awarded me the HCISPP designation on December 13. ISC2 has already released my acclaim badge as well. I am wondering why they have not released the digital certificate as well. I was also wondering the delay of releasing the digital was related to the endorsement wait. When I achieved my CISSP and CCSP I received the digital certificate the same day the official certification was awarded.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Ah I see - my apologies!

You know when you have multiple credentials and download the digital certificate you only get one file with all the certificates loaded as different pages within that file, right?

Apologies again if I've got the wrong end of the stick!

Damyen
Newcomer II

The behavior you are describing is what I was expecting. Unfortunately my file only has 2 of my certs not the 3 I was expecting. I have reached out to member support twice on this issue, but have not received a response. 

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Hmm, yeah, sounds like a.n.other issue!

I note you don't have your CCSP or HCISSP badges showing on here either.

I always find the live chat feature to be the best route when I need to speak with Support. (If you don't see that option on the member home page it means it's not being offered at that time.)

Hope you get it fixed soon!

amandavanceISC2

@Damyen Thank you for reaching out and congratulations! Unfortunately, there was a known issue with the digital certificates; however, this issue has been resolved. Please try downloading the certificate again.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

Damyen
Newcomer II

@amandavanceISC2 I just attempted the download the digital certificate and the download is still missing the HCISPP. It only contains my CISSP and CCSP.

amandavanceISC2

@Damyen Please send me an email or DM with your primary email on file and ID number and I will submit a ticket. 

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org

armg183
Newcomer I

I'm having the same issue. I just earned my CCSP certification and the endorsement process has completed. I do not have my CCSP digital certificate or digital badge available.