Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bmcoolguy
Newcomer II

Delay in getting the email confirmation from (ISC)2 for the CISSP exam ...

Hi,

I have sent an email and query to the membersupport@isc2.org regarding the delay in getting the email; confirmation for the CISSP exam result. I took the exam on the 27th of May 2019 and got the result as provisionally passed. and till date I haven't received the email confirmation from (ISC)2 regarding the final result of my CISSP certification exam. I would greatly appreciate if you could let me know the reasons for the delay in sending out the email confirmation. I had done several certifications like PMP, PMI-ACP, TOGAF, OCM, ASQ-CMQ, CPHIMS & ITIL etc. where I had not seen such an unforeseen delay. It's indeed frustrating to wait for such a long time after doing all the hard work and further unable to complete the endorsement process in order to achieve the coveted certification.

Please do confirm whether I can go ahead with endorsement process without waiting for the email confirmation from (ISC)2.

Expecting a speedier response,

Thanks & Regards

3 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

The emails have been known to suffer delays so I would recommend trying to submit your endorsement application. The important thing is the results have been sent by Pearson to ISC2, and they have readied the endorsement system for you.

Kaity
Community Manager

I would also suggest starting the endorsement process on your own. Apologies for the email delay! If you'd like to message your candidate ID #, I can check with the team.
bmcoolguy
Newcomer II

Thank you All for your responses & suggestions.

I got the email confirmation from (ISC)2 and I am about to start my endorsement process.

Thanks & Regards