Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erwindus
Contributor II

Dashboard CPE Status vs CPE details - mismatch

I've recently noticed a discrepancy between the Member dashboard CPE status number (49) versus the details (120-73=47). Is it only incorrect for me or is this an issue in the dashboard?

erwindus_0-1621491778255.png

35 Replies
erwindus
Contributor II

@jaustin 

Hello John,

Thanks for your quick response.

I have received confirmation is was fixed and I verified it to be true.

As I've now reached the required 120 CPEs to maintain my certification, the mismatch won't show anymore until my next 3-year period starts (1 October 2022).

So for now, no more updates from my side 😁

Kind regards,
Erwin

jaustin
ISC2 Team

Thank you for the update. Please reach out to us directly should you have any additional questions or concerns. We truly appreciate your membership with ICS2.

Aldemar
Viewer II

How long do they take to reply? I submitted a request about this days ago and have heard nothing.

erwindus
Contributor II

In my experience, member support responds within a few days when I sent an e-mail. It took them longer to respond when I (once only) used the contact form on the website.
erwindus
Contributor II

@jaustin Unfortunately, the mismatch continues.

I've paid my dues, so I have a "current" section in the portal (for the period 1-Oct-2022 to 30-Sep-2025) and a 'previous' section in the portal (for the current period ending on 30-Sep-2022).

According to the CISSP certification status, for the "current" 3-year cycle, 112 are remaining.

According to the detailed section, I have completed 31 of 120 CPEs in the "current" 3-year cycle.

The mismatch are the CPEs I obtained for completing the Jul-Aug Infosecurity magazine quiz (2 CPEs) and the Remote Exam Writing campaign July-August 2022 (21 CPEs).

Although the details are representing the correct numbers, the portal is not updated. Again 😞

I have sent an e-mail to EMEA support last Friday, as well as an update today, but have not received a response yet

erwindus_0-1662541692343.png

erwindus_1-1662541763617.png

erwindus
Contributor II

The previous issue was ultimately 'fixed'. I'm using quotes for 'fixed', as it isn't.

Today, the details tell me I have 37 of 120 CPEs completed (correct number) where the dashboard says there are 85 of 120 CPEs remaining.

erwindus_0-1665401478335.png

erwindus_1-1665401512353.png

I have raised the same issue of a mismatch (CPE dashboard vs CPE details) multiple times and each time I was told it was 'fixed' where with each new addition of CPEs revealed it was not fixed.

<frustration AND cynic mode>

Whoever is responsible for this part of the website should read again about incident and PROBLEM management, and then act accordingly.

I am now officially giving up and will not report this anymore until I reach the end of my 3-year cycle.

</frustration AND cynic mode>