cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
subidubi
Viewer

Chosing different shipping/billing address

Hello,

How could a select a different address for shipping/billing during the AMF renewal/purchase process? I cant find a way to use the primary address for billing and the secondary address for shipping for example.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

subidubi

3 Replies
amandavanceISC2

@subidubi Thank you for your inquiry. Please note, you currently can see these options but they have not been fully deployed just yet. At this time, your primary postal address is where your certificate will be mailed and the address that will be listed on your invoice. This will be deploying very soon. I apologize for any inconveniences.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

Melliott48
Viewer

I am having this exact issue while trying to purchase training bundle. I am completely forced to use my billing address as shipping as well when checking out. How can you have separate addresses?
mtheo
ISC2 Team

Thank you for posting your question about changing billing addresses when you purchase a training bundle. In order to provide you with proper guidance on this process, please contact Member Support +1-866-331-ISC2(4722), Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET or via email membersupport@isc2.org.