cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SeanPKelly
Newcomer I

Certificate not updated, CPEs not showing updated, AMF paid

Hello!

I got a notification to pay my AMFs for April 2021 - March 2022. Paid them on the 5th of April.

Looking at my CPE status, it shows 0 on the dashboard, but under CPEs I'm showing 344/120. I should have had CPE rollover, but it's not reflecting accurately. All CPEs are listed as "Approved".

When I go to get a copy of an updated certificate for my employer, it's still showing April 2018 - March 2021.

Is anyone else experiencing these issues, or am I just the lucky winner?

2 Replies
mtheo
ISC2 Team

Thank you for posting your question about your CPE Dashboard. I am able to see that you contacted Member Support today. Therefore one of our Member Support Coordinators will be reaching out to you today, to assist you.
SeanPKelly
Newcomer I

Got this resolved.

From the email I received:

Our renewals for expiring certification process on the 1st and 15th of the month after the certification expires or when the requirements are completed after the expiration date. Your renewal will process on 04/15/2021 and the updated credentials will be available the following business day. Once this has completed, it takes about 8-12 weeks to receive the physical certificate and the renewal kit in the mail. 

I hope this helps other who are/were in the same boat!