Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahmed_akl
Newcomer I

Certificate not received

I earned my CISSP in May 2018 and I did not receive my hard copy certificate. I presume it was lost in the mail. I sent an email to membersupport@isc2.org asking on how to request another certificate package but didn’t get a response. Any help please.
18 Replies
Caridad

Hello Ramon, 

Thank you for your inquiry. I am sorry to hear of your certificate status. I will be glad to assist and check further.  Can you please email me at cvega@isc2.org. Please include your certificate ID number and primary email address you have registered with (ISC)².

Aalem_fahad
Newcomer I

dear team,

i have been certified with CISSP on Feb,2020, until now i have not received the hard copy of it, i have dropped an email to "avance@isc2.org" with my ID, and primary email address, including the shipping address as per my profile, and my phone number, kindly, i am looking to have it urgently since it has been a while since i got certified.

Aalem_fahad
Newcomer I

i have CC'ed "cvega@isc2.org" as well ...
Aalem_fahad
Newcomer I

srry since MAR, 2020
tonyshiver
Contributor II

@Aalem_fahad Please note that avance@isc2.org has moved to another department in ISC2.  For faster service, I recommend contacting Member Services at membersupport@isc2.org and include your Member ID or call +1-866-331-4722. One of our Customer Service Coordinators can update you on the status of your welcome kit.

For questions or issues related to candidate/member services, please contact: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us.
gtges
Newcomer I

Hi,

Same here, passed in June 2021, endorsed in July 2021, but I have never received the physical copy of it. Called ISC2 several times, no one can explain what's happening, they are just resending it saying it will be there in 8-12 weeks. Address is correct as this is the one I use everywhere. Stuck in some kind of infinite loop without any sign of getting a resolution - listening the same thing over and over again. As a new member I am completely dissapointed, questioning myself should I even pay the membership fee for another year.
jaustin
ISC2 Team

Hello, 

Thank you for your inquiry regarding your certificate. We will do everything in our immediate power to resolve your concerns as quickly as possible. The annual membership will provide you with a number of insights, options and updates that you will hopefully find valuable and informative, keeping you current with all of the happenings in the cyberworld. Please do not hesitate to reach out should you have any additional immediate questions or concerns. 

+1.866.331.ISC2(4722)

Sincerely, 

John Austin

Manager, Global Customer Experience

gtges
Newcomer I

Hi John,

Any way to connect with you directly in order to share my concerns?

Thanks!
jaustin
ISC2 Team

Hello, 

Is there a direct number that you have as to where I can connect with you? I look forward to touching base with you soon. 

Sincerely, 

John Austin