cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thamuk
Viewer

Certificate not received

Hi there

I became a full CISSP member in May 2018. I have not received my hard copy certificate yet. How have I follow it up. Is there a tracking number that one can use?

kind regards

TK

4 Replies
Deyan
Contributor I

Sometimes it takes longer to arrive. Other people have told me as well but eventually it does. Send email to isc2 support and ask who can help you - they should be able to assist.
Thamuk
Viewer

Thank you for your prompt response. Much appreciated indeed. I will check with them and advise.

regards

TK

amandavanceISC2

@Thamuk Congratulations on obtaining your CISSP! Your certificate is processed and shipped based on your cycle start date and can take up to 12 weeks (if being shipped overseas) to be received from that date. If you would like me to check your dates and postal address, please feel free to email me at avance@isc2.org.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

denbesten
Community Champion

Depending on your need, self-printable certificates are downloadable from the member-home page (select "digital certificates" from the members menu) and you can validate to an employer that you have the credential by using a Digital Badge or the Certificate Verification site.

The only real value to the mailed Certificate is to have something nice to hang on your wall, which I do agree is important.