cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tavonga
Newcomer I

Certificate Shipment

Good-day

I received my confirmation for endorsement as a CISSP came on 20 November 2017. (ISC)2 indicated that i should expect my certificate and badge to be shipped in 4 to 8 weeks time.Its now my 10th week week waiting, checking my mailbox daily.The worst part is that there is no facility for me to track it as its being shipped to me.I  am becoming so anxious thinking it might be lost somewhere in between.

I would recommend that in future (ISC)2 should engage an  established courier services for sending certificates for tracebility and avoiding unnecessary anxiety to its members.I know it will be a bit expensive but its much better.

Thank you

1 Reply
amandavanceISC2

@Tavonga Congratulations on obtaining the CISSP and I'm sorry to hear your certificate package has not arrived yet. I will be happy to look into your account for you. Please email me at avance@isc2.org with your primary email address on file and your (ISC)² member ID number. If you could also confirm the postal address the certificate should have been sent to, I can make sure it was shipped to the correct location.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards, 

Amanda Vance