Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
va
Newcomer II

Cannot access the Dashboard view.

I am trying to access Dashboard screen to view the status of my CISSP Endorsement but the window that should render when I click on the Dashboard tab just keeps collapsing. Is anyone experiencing the same usability issue. I have tried Safari, IE, Chrome & Firefox but i just cannot keep the focus on the Dashboard tab?

11 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

We're looking into this. 

Kaity
Community Manager

Just sent you a PM!
va
Newcomer II

Thank you! appreciate you looking into it. Will wait as per your note.

wesley830
Viewer II

I have been having the same issue for months now as well.  Can you please help me?

va
Newcomer II

Hi,
KaityEagle is the person who manages the community and has the ability to escalate and resolve issues. I was told it was a SSO issue and she asked me to provide her with the memberId. That way she can open a ticket and have it resolved for you. It took me less than 12 hours to have all the issues resolved once she got involved.
Thanks
vishu
Kaity
Community Manager

I've got your info @wesley830

KHCreason
Viewer

Looks like I am in the same boat, the collapsing overview when I try to check the status of my endorsement. I don't think it is done yet and haven't gotten any emails, but it is submitted. My profile still reflects the non-member ID of 729273. Also, Is there a way to go ahead and pay the dues ahead of the endorsement completion?

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @KHCreason - you can't pay your AMF until endorsement is complete, unfortunately. You'll get an email when that process is done and that will include a link to the dashboard to pay. 

It's a few weeks for the process to be completed (once we receive everything from your endorser). Hope this helps! 

nhendrick
Viewer

I am having the same issue. I am still in the endorsement process. When I click on Dashboard, the webpage flashes for a second, I can see there's a red dot that shows audit next to it, but I can't view details or anything. Please advise as it's been almost 6 weeks since my application has been endorsed.