Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrbennett10
Newcomer I

Cannot access dashboard

I successfully completed the endorsement process yesterday, and the post now reads "Congratulations! Your application has been approved. Check your dashboard (https://www.isc2.org/dashboard) for next steps."

However, When I try I get the following error message and URL - "https://www.isc2.org/error?aspxerrorpath=/Dashboard"

"Error Message 

An exception has occurred

Undefined error code"

Please can someone assist? Thank you.

23 Replies
russhut
Viewer II

hey! Were you able to resolve this problem? I am getting the same error code
russhut
Viewer II

Hey! Did you solve this problem? I am trying to access my dashboard too!
TechTherapy
Viewer II

Hello,

There appears to still be issues with the member dashboard. When loading the page, the content does not render correctly, causing the entire dashboard to be covered by other page elements.

Have tested in Chrome, Edge, Safari, and Firefox on multiple systems, including mobile.

Please help.

Junaid
Viewer

Facing the same issue, any help on this please.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Junaid @dm1834

Please try clearing your cache and/or switching to a different internet browser to try again. If that still doesn't work please email membersupport@isc2.org.

Thanks.

ISC2 Community Manager
Bunthayarat
Newcomer I

I'm on the same boat. Now I still can't access member dashboard.

Bunthayarat
Newcomer I

I got this error as well. Have you solved it yet?
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Please try clearing your cache and/or switching to a different internet browser to try again. If that still doesn't work please email membersupport@isc2.org and please include a screenshot in your email if possible.

Thanks.

ISC2 Community Manager
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@TechTherapy 

Can you please email membersupport@isc2.org a screenshot with the error you are receiving? Thank you. 

ISC2 Community Manager
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Bunthayarat 

Please try clearing your cache and/or switching to a different internet browser to try again. If that still doesn't work please email membersupport@isc2.org and include a screenshot of the error you are seeing.

Thanks.

ISC2 Community Manager