cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NathanTaylor
Newcomer I

Can't Pay First AMF

Hello, all.

I recently sat for and passed my SSCP certification assessment. I am unable to pay my membership fee for my Associate designation and am therefore unable to receive the official credential. I have called multiple support lines and emailed several individuals whom work for or are affiliated with (ISC)2, but I haven't had any luck in this matter. Any support would be welcome.

Thank you.

-Nathan
22 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

I've asked the lead of the Member Support team to get someone looking into this. 

Any update on this? Having the same issue. 

Need the official results for submitting to my school

NathanTaylor
Newcomer I

I'm in the same boat, for WGU. I received this email yesterday and will be contacting this number on my lunch hour.

"Thank you for contacting us.

"I apologize for any inconvenience our website has caused while trying to submit your AMF payment. You may submit this payment by phone, online, or mail. If you would like to pay by phone, you may contact Member Services at 866-331-4722 between 8am and 5pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday. If you would like to mail your payment, please send it to (ISC)2 Accounting, 311 Park Place Blvd., Suite 400, Clearwater, FL 33759, USA and be sure to include your ID number to ensure the payment is credited to you.

"You can also try using any browser other than google chrome as our portal isn't very compatible with Chrome.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us."
Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @thesourkrause27 I have shared your information with our support team, but I would also recommend calling HQ directly if you get some time ... 1-866-331-4722

NathanTaylor
Newcomer I

I'd love to. I just wish I wasn't placed on a wait and then forwarded to an automated voicemail system that seemingly goes unheard.
NathanTaylor
Newcomer I

UPDATE:

Multiple failed attempts to reach out to a human that works for ISC2 later, I dialed in and selected a new option and was transferred to two supportive individuals who do not even work for ISC. After calmly and respectfully explaining my frustrations, one of them was kind enough to forward my information directly to someone they claim could help. Whether this is true or not is up for determination, but I will keep everyone informed.

I know it's the New Year, but I must say that I'm not very pleased with how this situation has been handled so far. That being said, I would like to thank those who replied to this thread for their time so far and for any support they've provided.

The story continues.
NathanTaylor
Newcomer I

UPDATE:

I got through to a very helpful individual named Anthony on a support line. I carefully explained everything I needed to him and he was exceptionally helpful and understanding in getting my issue resolved. He should be paid more.

Thank you to everyone who helped me through this process!
omtuvdotcom
Viewer III

Having the same issue, just got the email to "review my certification status" and... the dashboard is not loading. Been trying to get a human on the line but no luck, always heading to voicemail.

It's quite disappointing to wait > 6 weeks for the endorsement to be completed and then get hit by this issue, which looks like it's been around for a while now?

Kaity
Community Manager

Got your PM @omtuvdotcom - replied!