Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PatSpeer
Newcomer I

Can't Access Dashboard

When trying to access the dashboard I receive this error message. Any suggestions?

Error Message 

An exception has occurred

Undefined error code

8 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

You're really going to need to provide some more information!

What dashboard are you talking about? The one for the Member Portal?

If it is the Member Portal you are talking about...

I know the badge system on here is not a source of truth, but it seems to suggest you are not a member, so I have to ask what is your membership level and how long have you been a member?

Also, have you ever been able to access the Member Portal before?

Finally, can you provide a screenshot of the error?

PatSpeer
Newcomer I

Member Portal Dashboard. Member since beginning of June. CSSLP. Dashboard Error.PNG

PatSpeer
Newcomer I

Member Portal Dashboard. Member since beginning of June. CSSLP Member#723109

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Have you been able to access it before?

EDIT: it sounds like you have similar issues to the ones described in this thread:

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/Access-problems/m-p/23698#M4446

I'd follow the advice in the last post on that thread which is from Amanda, who is one of the admins of this site, and contact her to get this resolved.

Shannon
Community Champion

@PatSpeer, go about this systematically. First rule out all errors from your side --- clearing your history, using alternate systems or browsers, and so on, & if you're still unable to access the resource, send a private email to one of the community moderators (@amandavanceISC2 or @Kaity) for assistance.

Explain what you've tried & state when you were last able to access the resource. (Include the screenshots)

If they trace this to an account issue, they should be able to resolve it...

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
PatSpeer
Newcomer I

Have done everything that I can do from my side. Sent an email to @amandavanceISC2 so hopefully someone will be able to make whatever corrections are necessary so that I can utilize the site.

Thanks for your suggestions!

tabackman
Viewer

Having the same issue regardless of browser/clear cache/etc. 

PatSpeer
Newcomer I

They have an incident open and are supposedly working to resolve. Glad to hear it’s not just me 😀

Patrick Speer
Principal Software Engineer- GTO

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.