@kloset & @PW2 - Thank you for your inquiry. @PW2 I have responded to two other posts with instructions to resolve these issues. Please feel free to email me directly and I will be happy to resolve these issues for you both.
For the SAML SSO error, I will need each of you to submit to me an email from your primary email address on file and include your member ID number. Please also write in the body that you are receiving the SSO error. This is a simple fix from our IT team, but I will need to submit a ticket to have this resolved. Once I receive a confirmation that these have been resolved, I will reach out individually to confirm and you may then submit CPEs, or download your certificate.
* Please note, your digital certificate will not be available to you until your cycle start date.
To submit CPEs that are marked as automatic, please submit manually using the instructions listed below if you do not see the CPEs in your account within 5-7 business days. To confirm, you can claim CPEs for any opportunities (seminars, conferences, webinars, podcasts, unique work projects, etc...) that are related to the domains of your certification (Group A) or professional development (Group B). You do not have to just use the automated CPE reporting opportunities to meet your requirements.
- Enter begin/end date
- Select 'No' to (ISC)² sponsored event (even if it is, always check no)
- Education (tab)
- 'Online webinars, podcasts and other online training'
- eSymposium - 3 CPEs
- InfoSecurity Professional Magazine - 2 CPEs
- Webinars, podcasts, etc.. - 1 CPE per hour of attendance