cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eran
Newcomer I

CPEs not getting credited

Hey,

I found out that my CPEs just stopped  getting credited a few months ago.

When i contacted ISC2 support they just said to upload them manually but I am getting an error (for a CPE from a week ago)

"This term has expired for the CPE activity dates. Selecting domains for this term will prevent submission of the CPE"

Then the support tells me i am on "grace period"  and it has to be done manually but i still can't load any of my CPEs.

Support is a dead end.

Do you know how I can escalate this to someone who understands reason?

Thanks

7 Replies
Budoka
Contributor II

I would send a private message to one of the moderators on here. I've found that they respond to issues much faster than trying to go through other channels.

mtheo
ISC2 Team

Thank you for alerting us that you are continuing to experience an issue when entering your CPE information. Please be expecting an email very soon from one of our Member Support Coordinators who will be contacting you to schedule a phone call and provide you with guidance.
Esse
Viewer

I am experiencing the same issue. Who can help me submitting CPE s again?
Eran
Newcomer I

It depends what the problem is. i suggest detailing the problem to the support email, or here and ask help from the moderators.
Eran
Newcomer I

I finally got an answer from a support manager after asking to escalate my issues that took a month to resolve, then I got replied from the sweetest support person ever that solved my problem!
Emil_i
Viewer

Hi mtheo, I have a similar problem. When trying to submit my CPEs under UNIQUE WORK EXPERIENCE (Group A), I get the following message:

WARNING: This term has expired for the CPE activity dates. Selecting domains for this term will prevent submission of the CPE.

I hold the CISSP certification.

Could you please support to resolve this?

Kind Regards,
Emili Evripidou
mtheo
ISC2 Team

Thank you for posting your question about how to resolve the obstacle to submitting CPE data. To assist and guide you through this process, please contact Member Support in our EMEA office, via email membersupportemea@isc2.org or via phone +44 (0)203-960-7800, Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. GMT (UK).