Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rivaldo
Newcomer I

CPEs not entering correctly on (ISC)² website

Tried to enter CPEs today for a webinar that I took which should be classified as "Online webinars, podcasts and other online materials" but the entry would only show up as "Chapter Formation or Management" on the transcript.  I entered all the information correctly and selected the appropriate checkboxes.  I deleted these entries given that they showed up incorrectly, even after I had tried multiple times.  I tested again with only minimal text, and even logged out and in and went back to try again, but got the same result.  I have seen other odd occurrences before when trying to log my CPEs, but not as bad as this time.  What is wrong with the (ISC)² website?  Where do I get support for this issue?

21 Replies
RajeevZ
Viewer II

I am also getting the same error since last Friday. In fact one of my submissions got flagged up for audit and I did include an explanation of the cause of error, but it was not corrected..

I have now emailed member support

jdl
Newcomer II

Yesterday, I entered a CPE activity of type "Professional Development Institute" but it also showed up as "Chapter Formation or Management" as @Rivaldo experienced.

Vladan
Viewer II

Hello,

Is there any progress with this issue?  I am experiencing exactly the same thing. I cannot enter Details nor Credits for "Unique Work-Related Experience".

Thanks, Vladan

Noticed the same issue a few days ago.  While this specific issue is now cleared up, I am having issues submitting a CPE for a book I just finished.  The "Details" section is empty, and so you are unable to put in any information about the book title, who wrote it, what its about, and how many CPE credits you are claiming.

I happen to remember something in my CISSP studies about UAT before going live with a new system. 😉

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@ImNotARobot-Yet @Rivaldo @Vladan @jdl @RajeevZ @Mondo11 @Riesjart 

The CPE portal issues should be resolved now. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any further difficulties uploading CPEs by either emailing membersupport@isc2.org or calling +1-866-331-ISC2(4722).

ISC2 Community Manager
Riesjart
Newcomer II

Hi @AndreaMoore I can confirm it works now. Many thanks for your help!

Regards,
Richard
Rivaldo
Newcomer I

I can confirm that this issue has been resolved.  You may close the ticket.  Thanks for your support!

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Rivaldo & @Riesjart GREAT!!! Thank you for confirming it worked for you. Thank you for your membership. Have a great day!

ISC2 Community Manager
jbuitron
Contributor I

I had a similar issue. I read a 140-page dissertation on the barriers for females (XX people) in Cybersecurity. The title of the dissertation is, "THE PERCEIVED IMPACT OF BARRIERS TO RETENTION ON WOMEN IN CYBERSECURITY," and is 140 pages long.

I spent well over two hours reading and understanding the dissertation and put in a CPE request for just ONE hour. The CPE moderators took down my request. It is gone.

WHOM DO I CONTACT?? Who are the CPE moderators?

I understand the importance of this type of dissertation, having recently completed my own dissertation on the INSIDER THREAT.

WHO can help me to discuss this with the moderators??

Thank you,

Dr. J. Shuyler Buitron, DCS

Doctor of Computer Science in Cybersecurity

Master of Science in Cybersecurity, Valedictorian

CISSP, MCSE, ITIL v3, ITIL v2 . . .

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@jbuitron 

Please send an email to membersupport@isc2.org with your name, member ID #, and contact information. Please include in the email the issues you are having as specified here. 

Thank you.

ISC2 Community Manager