Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rossva
Contributor I

CPEs for completion of CISSP Questionnaire

Hi all, I haven’t received the 5 CPEs applied having completed the questionnaire a week ago. Think I read they should be applied after 5 days. Shall I add manually or wait a little longer?

Thanks for the feedback!
1 Reply
denbesten
Community Champion

From the introductory page of the survey:

(ISC)2 will allow members who complete the survey in its entirety to claim five (5) CPEs. Please note that (ISC) will be auditing responses to ensure that only members who complete the entire survey claim the CPEs. At the end of the survey, you will be asked to provide your name and member ID to validate the submission and process your CPEs. Please allow up to 30 days for these CPEs to be credited to your account.

Admittedly, this wording is ambiguous regarding if the CPE submission is auto or manual.  If you have an impending deadline (or are just impatient), I would file them yourself and then remove your entry when/if the auto-submitted one shows up.    And, if you are not the sort of person who regularly tosses their cookies, you might go back into the survey and grab a screenshot of the completion screen (92%) as defense just in case you are one of those selected for audit.